Thursday, September 23, 2010

Rain?

So I ended up running last night after class. I wasn't highly motivated but I still made it out. I only ran my 2.5 mile route tonight because my legs just felt too stiff. The rain had stopped before I began but I did manage to soak my left foot by running through a puddle.

I had to laugh because as I ran up to Simpson I came across a group of young guys. When I ran past them, one of the took off running by me as if to say, "Ha, I can run faster!" I kept my pace and ran behind Christy. As I came to the front, there were 3 other guys running with the first. I fell into file behind the group as I came out behind Christy. Keeping the same pace, I ended up passing them just behind Boon. It was then that they all stopped running. I did my lap and ran back up to Simpson and then down to Mosely. It was there in front of the gym that I passed them again.

My legs still feel kind of tight. I am going to just do stair sprints on Friday instead of my run to build up muscle strength. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment