Friday, September 10, 2010

The Beginnings

This is the first time I have ever considered blogging. My brother has a great blog where he talks about youth ministry and where he does book reviews. You should check it out http://youthmaster.blogspot.com/. Here is Marv feeding some seagulls on vacation this past August. As for me, I really just wanted a new forum to talk about life and give the world a little window into my soul. Plus, I love adding pictures of my family and events that I take pictures of. 

This is my brother-in-law Brooke Roberts and I at the Pittsburgh Thanksgiving day 5K. I put this here because I am currently training with my wife for the Pittsburgh 1/2 marathon May 2011. Right now I can manage about 3 miles at a time and hoping to expand in the next coming weeks to 5 and then to 7 and so on. After the Pittsburgh 5K I stopped running and just picked it up again a month ago. I wish I had kept up with it but starting over isn't that bad either. I will continue to update my running progress here as well. (Like tonight I went for a run, should have done 3 miles but ate only a few hours before the run, puked a bit at 1.5 and called it quits for the night.)

Hope all is well.
-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment