Monday, September 13, 2010

Last Night's Run

Last night I went out at 9:30pm for my run. Miriam and I try to run every other day (3x's a week) We have been consistently running 6-10 miles a week. I haven't run like this since Basic Training over 10 years ago! (I went to basic Aug.-Dec 1999). I ran the campus of Nyack college www.nyack.edu which I have been running for the past few months. But last night I ran my furthest distance yet (on the campus) 3.2 miles. The elevation changes over 260 feet from top to bottom.

We use google pedometer to track out distance http://www.trails.com/googlemap.aspx. My next run I am hoping to hit 4 miles. My goal for the next 30 days is to be running 5 miles consistently. (I'd love to do it in 45 minutes)

6 comments:

  1. way to go buddy! With your schedule this is a major accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So...are you down any weight since you started? If so how much and how much were you at when you were in Greensboro?

    Rock

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know what was weird... after my run, I felt it in my upper abs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Jay! I'm proud of you and think you're going to kick that 1/2 marathons BOOTY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. At my peak, I got up to 238lbs. I got married in GSO @ 225lbs. I was a steady 235lbs for most of my time in GSO. I am currently at 228lbs. I'd love to get to 195lbs. but I'd settle for 215 consistently.

    Thanks Rach and Marv!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! That is awesome! I admire your dedication to "finishing the race"! I am so proud of you Jason.

    ReplyDelete