Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I ate my Wheaties!

So I ran a personal best tonight. I wish I would have taken the video camera with me. 4.5 miles in 42 min.! My lower back didn't hurt after the first mile and my lungs felt GREAT! I have to than my friend Chad for his advice. I ended up walking for 30 seconds at mile 2.3 and it gave me a second wind to keep going. I have to agree with my wife though, running Nyack is getting a bit boring. (Not that it is easy, just monotonous.)

I think I will take the next few days off and then run again on Sunday.


On a side note, One of my favorite places to get unrestricted pictures to use in publications and presentations is www.sxc.hu I have been posting my work on this site for almost 7 years. My pictures have been downloaded over 111,000 times! Look under my user name nem_youth.

No comments:

Post a Comment